CRYSTAL CELEBRITY PERFORMS AT "THE MUSIC LOUNGE"

Hi Guys and Dolls!

As some of you know (as you were there) and others of you may have heard, I performed a special set at "The Music Lounge" last week, a music industry event run by EPM Universal, at the RS Lounge, London.

I performed two sets and it really was an amazing event! The quality of talent on stage was fantastic, back to back great performances, definitely the place to be each month if you love live music and REAL singers.

The tracks that I performed on the night included "Free As A Bird" (a song that I wrote for an old friend of mine who died as the result of knife crime (R.I.P Warren Graham) and I also did an a capella preview of my  forthcoming track "Run This Town" (featuring Fumin) and ended with my most recent single "Bye Bye"! The crowd were very responsive!!! I enjoyed the whole night and found it to be EXTREMELY professional and well put together, which I thank EPM Universal for as this is very important and set their event apart from many others out there!

The Music Lounge, is a prestigious Music Event which takes place on the  First Wednesday of every month. It provides a professional platform for up and coming Artist, Musicians, Bands, Groups, Duo's, Comedians, Presenters and Host to showcase their talents to Executives from the Entertainment and Music Industries

Celebrity Creations Management will be happy to hear from you and forward you to EPM Universal if you would like to be involved or to come and see next months event!

IF YOU ARE AN ARTIST OR AN INDUSTRY REPRESENTATIVE AND YOU WISH TO RECEIVE AN INVITE TO THE NEXT SHOW (INVITE ONLY) PLEASE CONTACT:
CELEBRITY CREATIONS MANAGEMENT:
Email: CelebrityPartiesPR@hotmail.co.uk
Website: www.CelebrityCreationsManagement.com 


Thanks for the continued support from all you who made it down to support me on the night and for all those who tried!!!

I will be performing again at the next one, so see you there!!!

Crystal Celebrity xxx

Comments

  1. Great:)

    I performed there as well few months ago..But for some reason the photos and the videos of all of the performers are not published yet..
    Maybe you have any idea why?

    btw.Did you get any of your videos?

    Inna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment