Whats going on with Crystal at the moment???... And who is she?

Hi guys and gals ;o) I'm Crystal ... artist name "Crystal Celebrity"
You can add me on facebook: "Crystal-Celebrity Emmanuel"
SINGER/SONGWRITER/MODEL/BUSINESS OWNER/ENTREPRENEUR!
BORN AND RAISED IN EAST LONDON (Beckton, Newham)
Primary School: St Edwards R.C School (Upton Park)
Secondary School: St. Ursula's Convent School (Greenwich)
College: Christ The King Sixth Form College (Lewisham)

First of all... WOW.. thanks for passing through! Heres some background info:

CRYSTAL CELEBRITY - MY MUSIC!!!! (#1 LOVE)







Before anything else I am a singer & songwriter. This has been my biggest love and passion from a very young age! I started out in primary school, was in every music group I knew of both inside and outside of school including school choirs, youth music clubs, community projects, church projects, local community events and the local Music Academy on weekend... if I could perform, I was there! This carried on for years as I developed and changed and created a portfolio of live performances longer than these catwal legs lol!

AND NOW - WHAT'S CHANGED IN MUSIC FOR ME?

I KNOW MYSELF!

All of my experience allowed me to discover the artist within me, yes I could SING, but HOW did I want to do it, who did I want to do it for and where did I see myself going with it? I began conciously building a HUGE record of performances all over the U.K and far from home!! I wanted people to hear me, I wanted to feel the fear and do it anyway! I wanted to perform and see reactions and build a fan base...and I did many shows and collaborations including supporting and gracing the stage alongside the likes of De La Soul, Terri Walker, S.A.S (Euro Gang), Nate James, & Omar (to name a few)



My past performances and shows include:

The De La Soul U.K Tour (Support Act, Jazz Cafe)
The City Showcase (Miss Sixty, Hugo Boss)
The Peace and Solidarity Festival (France)
The VIBRATIONS Festival (Burges Park)
The Thurrock Festival
Vocal Zones
La Cosa Nostra (Amsterdam)
The Newham Road Show (Local Borough)
Bimingham Carnival
Nottinghill Carnival
To name but a few.... ;o)

CRYSTAL - THE BUSINESS WOMAN:

I worked very hard in school and college and received really great grades, I was happy with my achievements but ready to do something else!!! It was shocking to some (especially family) that I didn't go straight on to University, but I felt that I wanted to go straight out into the world and create my future my way! I knew what I wanted to do and I knew that I could do it! I had sooooo many ideas in my head and was BUSTING to get out there and make my mark! So that's just what I did!

(Celebrity Parties PR & The Crys-Style Creations Agency)

'CELEBRITY PARTIES PR' is an events and PR company which deals with events within the Music, Fashion, & Film industries and Celebrity Events.
And 'CRYS-STYLE CREATIONS' is a modelling and promotions and Celebrity booking agency. Both based in the docklands.

I can admittedly say that my business has always been a challenge to keep up and keep successful! If I stop working hard for a minute its never a good look! But I love being my own boss, so working hard at the office and staying on point are actually great fun and so satisfying - my business is my baby, I am proud of it, I do everything I can to keep it healthy and running smoothly, I pray for its growth and success everyday!
If you are a model, dancer, artist or promoter apply for a position on the agency today! We are always on the look out for new talent to add to our books.

Here are just a handful of the moels that we have on the 'Crys-Style Creations' agency. For all enquiries email: thecelebrityparties@hotmail.co.uk


Left to Right: Monica Rose, Shelley Short, Sarah G, Kirsty Martin, Esma Priv

To book one of the above models or to see our MALE models contact:


2. CRYSTAL CELEBRITY - THE MODEL

I HAVE BEEN MODELLING FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF PAST & PRESENT PROJECTS & ASSIGNMENTS







I continue to model both in London and NEw York and I enjoy it soooo much! I get to meet great people along the way....more on my New York ventures in the next blog...so much to say on that!

TO SEE A FULL CV & EXAMPLES PLEASE CHECK OUT MY ELECTRONIC PROFILE:

For more of my modelling pictures you can check out the gallery on my myspace:
Why not add me and check out my music while you are there!

PAST PROJECTS
I was approached by Benji Whytepatch of 'Erra Records' to be part of an international collaboration with 'Nu Starr' (Sweden) and New York Rapper 'Slic One' for the inspirational track 'Keep Holding On' which was up for the Channel U Best Of British Awards and I got involved as it was a great song with a positive message. After having worked with Erra Records on the Nu Starr track I began to work with them on other levels as an A&R representative, sessional work artist and other such projects - over the years a good working relationship developed and the next step seemed like a natural transition....I am now signed to Erra Records!

We recorded the track 'Wanna See You Dance' as a one-off release through Erra records. We shot the video for 'Wanna See You Dance' with NME Award Winning Video Director 'Luke Biggins'. See my debut video here!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Shereen-Crystal;ft Benji Whytepatch




I AM AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING - PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME!


Peace love and untiy!

Crystal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

  1. Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were lucky being given such nice names, both of them are lovely.
    Life is interesting for you right now.
    Greetings from New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment