CRYSTAL CELEBRITY - VANITY LOCKS PHOTOSHOOT - BLACKBERRY BEHIND THE SCENES



Hi guys and gals! As some of you may know I am one of the new faces for Vanity Locks ;o) So I thought I'd give you lot a nice little sneak peak of my recent photo shoot with Vanity Lock (courtesy of my sexy little white blackberry curve)! ;oP


The shoot took place in London Bridge the night before I left London to hit New York! Yes the NIGHT before and I had to catch my plane early morning from Heathrow!!! Trust me to do it that way though, you know this girl works good under pressure! 


Two models from my Agency 'Crys-Style Creations' were selected by Vanity Locks to take part in this Photo Shoot for the upcoming Vanity Locks Campaign, alongside myself and they looked FABULOUS, so big love to Brooke Healy and Faileigh Cooper for getting the part. There were 5 models altogether in the shoot including myself, all representing a different skin tone! Lets face it, no matter what colour we are we ALL love a good old pamper and preen!! And as Vanity Locks founder Xaviere Mutombo says "There's Nothing Vain about Beauty"!


Rest assured the final pictures will be posted on this blog very soon!!! But for now here's some behind the scenes shots taken on my trusty blackberryon the night of the shoot! ;oP
Stay beautiful, stay true. THE REAL IMAGES ARE COMING SOON..... COME BACK FOR THEM AND TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THE WONDERFUL 'VANITY LOCKS'!
Crystal Celebrity xxx



Comments

  1. Thank you so much for following. Love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment