CRYSTAL CELEBRITY SUPPORTING DRU HILL & BLACKSTREET AT THE INDIGO2 - THIS OCTOBER


HI GUYS!
On Sunday 24th October 2010  I am going to be joining DRU HILL and BLACKSTREET on stage as their support act at the INDIGO2 (O2 ARENA)! 


This is  a one-off night! It is going to be amazing! I don’t think you will ever see these two U.S Super groups under ONE roof on the same night EVER AGAIN!!!! So please come down and witness this phenomenal evening and show me your support too as it is going to be a big one!

Reserve your tickets from me NOW as this WILL be a sell-out event, no doubt about it!!! I will arrange drop off’s for you all so just send in your reservations, which tickets you want and how many and I will sort you all out.

Send your ticket reservations to:
Celebrity Parties PR
Crystal Celebrity xxxx

Comments