CRYSTAL CELEBRITY DOES A CAMEO IN MR MIDAS & CEROSE MUSIC VIDEO

Hey guys and dolls!

Just a quick one for ya!

This week I did a little cameo appearance in a music video and thought I'd drop a few sneak peak behind the scenes pictures for you.

The song is by an artist called  Cerose featuring Mr Midas (who also featured on my single "BYE BYE" above) and its a banger!!!! I love it, not only because my good friend Midas put his hotness on it but also because for the rest of the week the song was in my head!! So its a sure fire hit ;o)

Also featuring in the video is my girl Bianca Maria, so make sure you check it out when it hits the screens and give it some love and selection! The crown belonged to Cerose for his scenes... but I had to steal it!!!!! You know how it is, I cant be in a video with a crown and not wear it! HAAA YOUUU MUUUDDDD!!!! hahaha! ;oD

I will post the video on this blog when it is ready for you guys and dolls to check it out and leave your own comments ;o)

Mwah Dolly's, until next time

Crystal Celebrity xxx


WATCH CRYSTAL CELEBRITY FEAT MR MIDAS & HUSKEY "BYE BYE", HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG1CFFXMbho

For bookings and enquiries contact:
crystal.celebrity@gmail.com



Comments