MY NEW SINGLE IS COMING SOON AND "BYE BYE" IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

AS SEEN ON:

Hi Guys and Dolls!

I HAVE A NEW SINGLE COMING SOOOOOON! CAN'T WAIT! BUT IN THE MEANTIME DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD "BYE BYE" - THE ORIGINAL AND THE GRIME REMIX BY PRODUCER J-DARKS ARE BOTH AVAILABLE ON I-TUNES!

If you still haven't seen my caramel barbie themed video for the single "Bye Bye" where have you been!  ;o)  (see it above)

As mentioned the video my debut single "Bye Bye" is showing on FLAVA TV (Sky Channel 367)!

You can of course see it at the top of this blog but I'd also like you help to get it rotating nicely on FLAVA TV by requesting it.

To request the video is easy and FREE! Just send an email to:
 request@essentialflava.co.uk and request:
As ALWAYS thank you for continuing to support me on this journey! I am an independant, self-signed artist running my own label (Crys-Style Creations) and creating my own future, my own way! I do hope that I am providing inspiration to those of you who are in the same position, in any industry, all it takes is passion, creativity and motivation! We can do it! 
Thanks again, much love, Crystal Celebrity xxxx

GET THE SINGLE "BYE BYE" HERE TODAY!

Comments