MY THREE NEW PHOTO SHOOTS - SNEAK PEAKS ;D

Hey Guys & Dolls!

So this last couple of months I've had three amazing photoshoots! I am truely a singer! Thats my main forte, my passion, my career! But you all know I modelled for years and still LOVE my photoshoot and still do get model bookings which I never turn down if it feels like the right job! Anyway, new year, new looks!


I guess I should give you all a preview of the results! The first one was with a friend of mine, the amazingly talented photographer Fabian Jones of Fabpix photography! We did a shoot up in the docklands area with another very very talented friend of mine T-Man, doing the behind the scenes of the shoot! It was FREEEEEEZING! The snow had been recently falling and was still frozen on the ground and we were on the docklands by the river! I suffered for the art of modelling - but we got the shots! The theme words that we had for the feel of the soot were DIVA, strong woman, regal, queen, powerful... (hehe all for little old me):

I really loved this theme - powerful female! Of course! Who wouldn't! And I really couldn't think of anyone better to capture the moment thank Fabian ;)
We had a good day shooting inside and outside in the docklands area and the shoot was a CHALLENGE for me because 1. It was sooooooooo cold!!!!!!! and 2. Shock horror I HAD TO DO MY OWN MAKE-UP BECAUSE MY MUA COULDN'T MAKE IT IN THE END!!!! Arrrgggghhhh!!!
But guess what! We are troopers and we did it!!! I love the results, Fabian, I want you by my side forever!!!! More shoots more shoots!!!! And your props (guitar/glasses) were great additions! You guys all need to book Fabian he is he best! 
BOOK FABIAN HERE - For your photo shoots and events! 


The second shoot was for Amor Magazine! An fantastic online publication that you should all check out! I will put up the links to the magazine and my featured article when it is ready and published! Check back for that. The editor and founder of Amor Magazine, Ruby Moore is a great young lady and it was my pleasure to be a part of it! Thanks Ruby! (this pic is just a bb snippet from my computer screen saver)!

The third shoot was with Olamint Productions and it was a great shoot! We just wanted to do some random shots and capture something a bit different! So once those shots are ready I will let you all have a good look at those too and let me know what you think! It was really a great day for many reasons! Not only did the shoot go really well, I also STUMBLED across a HUGE poster of myself outside a hair shop THAT I HAD NEVER SEEN BEFORE ON A BILLBOARD! I did a shoot for Sof N Free hair products and had only seen some shots from the shoot in Black Beauty magazine! A few people TOLD me that there were posters and billboards of the braid hair campaign that I did for Sta Sof Fro but I had never seen one for myself - well to say the least I was pretty chuffed to see it finally! So of course I took a few shots of myself standing by it for you guys to take a look at - what you think? ;)

Real shots all coming soooooooon ;D

Next post will be from my two days modelling for SLEEK! 
Check  out the pictures next week!

HAIR IN TOP SHOOTS BY: VANITY LOCKS - www.VanityLocksRealHair.com
5% off all hair purchases just quote "THE CRYSTAL DEAL" when purchasing!

Love you long time!
CC xxx

Comments