GET MY SINGLE "BYE BYE" FOR FREE!!! YES FREE!

GET "BYE BYE"FOR FREE! CLICK HERE!

Hi Guys & Dolls!


WOW!!! IT'S BEEN A LONG JOURNEY WITH MY DEBUT SINGLE BYE BYE!!!!
Phew! From recording the single with my very talented "music family", J-Darks, Huskey & Mr Midas, to visualising, co-designing and then shooting that VERY PINK Barbie Themed music video for the track (shown above) to the UNTOLD number of shows we al did to promote the single and the video and to launch me into the eyes of the music world as Crystal Celebrity - It's been a journey and a half and I've still got so much more to achieve!


I'd like to thank everyone who downloaded the single, continuously requested the video on SKY and came down to all the shows that we did for the single - its been truely AMAZING!!!


I know many of you who still probably don't have the single on your i-pods yet (naughty naughty) but I AIN'T MAD ATCHA!!! Honestly, if you all get it for FREE now and just promise to download it and sing along every so often I will be happy!


HERE IT IS "BYE BYE" FOR FREE FOR EVERYONE - DOWNLOAD IT NOW, NOT LATER!! HERE


There is an option to "Name Your Price" also, if you wish, no minimum requirements, type in 0.00 to get it FREE. Its up to you!!! So everyone who reached a free show why not drop a little chingy happiness into the paypal to show your appreciation! If not - again - I AIN'T MAD ACHA!!!


Love & Light to you all
Crystal Celebrity xxxx

GET "BYE BYE"FOR FREE! CLICK HERE!

Comments