Crystal King UK Models for SLEEK Makeup

Hiya everyone,


I've been on a busy schedule lately! Not only have I had my "Women run the world" cap on in my day to day running's as a female business owner, both at my recording studios and at my office, but also sorting out my PRECIOUS music package, preparing video shoots for forthcoming singles and doing some modelling assignments in between! So the blog has suffered which I do apologise for, but busy is good! I have to just learn to juggle it all!

I recently was part of the SLEEK Cosmetic campaign (a make-up brand currently selling in Superdrug) and was so happy to be chosen as one of the girls to shoot for their brand new SLEEK foundation palletts! They have about 40 different shades, which I believe is the largest palette/colour range of ANY cosmetics brand - and will, I think bring SLEEK forward on the map as a major cosmetics brand and not just an urban brand, which they were previously seen to be. I am happy to be the new face of the colour entitled "Honeycomb"! I look forward to seeing the pics! The shoots were so much fun! You would think that 30-40 female models in a room would be a seriously tense atmosphere haha! But on the contrary we all had fun, laughed throughout and enjoyed it thoroughly! Really fun modelling gig I must say! ;)

Some of you also will know that last month I took part in the first "Jump For London" shoot!
Jump for London is run by award winning photographer Clare Newton and she is competing to be featured in the Guiness Book of Records for the worlds longest ever photograph! But this is a project with a twist! Her aim is to get local communites, Celebrities, Sports Personalities, the abled and the less ables, the young and the old involved - AND EVERYONE PICTURED DURING THE PROCESS WILL HAVE TO JUMP AND BE CAPTURED MID-AIR!!!! So I was asked to kick off the DIVA & CELEBRITY jumps hehe, what a great idea! I loved it... I have no pictures for you yet except for the behind the scenes make-up! But as soon as the video that we recorded is up for public viewing my blog readers will be the first to know!!!!

On the music side of things I have been in the studio non-stop recording my new material!!!!! I just want to send it to you all immediately! But of course that is not quite how it works haha! So you will all have to wait just a little longer! I have even started shooting scenes for the promo music video for my single "Superstar" - which has been FUN FUN FUN! Can't wait to start unleashing this new material on you all and hearing the responses! Soon come

Anyway before I go I should leave you with a visual! So here is a lil promo video featuring me as the main girl for T-Man the Hustlers newest track "So Sorry" - check out my violent behaviour with the black bag looool!



Don't mess with Crystal Celebrity.... dun know..... hahaha!

JUMP 4 LONDON ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FRO CREATIVE GROUPS & COMMUNITY GROUPS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE IN THE UK TO TAKE PART IN AND BE FEATURED IN THE OFFICIAL THE "JUMP 4 LONDON" IMAGE! THE IMAGE WILL BE SHOWCASED AT THE EXCEL AT THE END OF THE PROJECT AND HAS ALREADY FEATURED ON THE BBC! SO GET IN TOUCH & BE A PART OF IT WITH AWARD WINNING PHOTOGRAPHER CLARE NEWTON! To be featured in the "Jump 4 London" photograph simply email your details to: CelebrityPartiesPR@hotmail.co.uk and a member of the team will contact you! GOOD LUCK!

Mwah
CC xxx

Comments