CRYSTAL KING UK....ONE BUSY BEE!!!!

Hey everyone!

Woweeeeee! It's been a VERY VERY VERY busy last few weeks for me! So much so that AGAIN I have not been neglecting my blog slightly and not keeping you all updated on my movement, shows and appearances! So here it all is in a nutshell!

I was interviewed by Update Magazine!
I was interviewed by the editor of Update magazine this month for one of the forthcoming issues. I went down to meet the Editor in Camden for the interview and I love Camden so was glad to be up there again after ages! The editor is so lovely actually! Really nice guy and for those of you who do not know about it the magazine is fresh and current and it was great to know that he wanted to do a forthcoming feature on me! With such a great person running the Update ship I can see HUGE things for this magazine - I look forward to the article! 


I sang my heart out at the Health Care 4 Africa Charity Event

I had another great show also at the Albany Theatre a few days ago! It was a charity event that was put on to help raise awareness for a very special and inspiring charity called Health Care 4 Africa.I was honoured to be asked to attend and perform a set at the event at the Albany and really enjoyed my time there. 

Luca played guitar and we did another run of our ever growing popular acoustic set and we were received so well I was just so happy to be there! There's nothing like an audience who sing and clap along and get involved in the set! I loved it!  I must have been doing something right!!! And the networking opportunities after were priceless! 
Honestly I love doing events like this because they are all about giving back and that is EXACTLY what being A CRYSTAL CELEBRITY is ALL ABOUT! I loved every moment and their was such a positive feeling in the air for the whole event - so nice!

To find out more about Health Care 4 Africa and to get in touch and make a difference, go to:
Headlining at The EPM Music Lounge:
I  had a GREAT night performing at an industry event called the Music Lounge earlier this month at The RS Lounge in Woodford, London! It was the Music Lounge's 1st birthday as a top industry showcase and so it was a special one! I was more than happy to be booked, alongside Dele, to headline a their 1 year celebration! I decided to do a special set for EPM Management founders Wendy Phillips & Shonnete Hammond, the two amazing women behind the Music Lounge, and performed this with my amazing guitarist Luca and my backing singer Miss Tee and Ruth, and we set the place alight with a set including a spanish medley and a Bob Marley classic! 
I decided to do a special set for EPM Management founders Wendy Phillips & Shonnete Hammond, the two amazing women behind the Music Lounge, and performed this with my amazing guitarist Luca and my backing singer Miss Tee and Ruth, and we set the place alight with a set including a spanish medley and a Bob Marley classic! A really great crowd here!

My live performance at the Leyton Car Free Day festival! I had an amazing time performing at the Leyton Car Free Day earlier this month! This event is such a great one to do and it was my third time being booked for the Car Free Day show! The best thing about this event was definitely that it was outdoor in the sunshine and full of great vibes!! The audience was full of people of all ages, out on the streets celebrating in the sunshine and enjoying the entertainment and the surroundings! I had kids asking me for autographs and artists drawing cartoon characters of me and my family soon as I got off the stage! I sang an little tribute to Aaliyah marking another anniversary since her passing, which was an honour to do and I also did a few other tracks on-stage with playing so well on the Spanish guitar! The crowd loved it and I then spent a little time trying out some of the Mexican and other international foods at the market that was set up, before rushing over to another set of acting rehearsals!




Jodie Harsh Art Exhibition
Believe it or not, but at some points during this mad month I had to let my hair down and party!!! Yep yep! I took some time out last week to meet up with my old skool bestie and PR buddy Vanessa Laker to hit Jodie Harsh's Art Launch Party at my favorite club BOND, just off Oxford Street and formally called 24 London!
It was a great night! As you can expect with Jodie HArsh the crowd was very eccentric and different WHICH I LOVEEEE! So many personalities and looks going on that night and Jodie Harsh DEFINITELY did not disappoint on that front either! With a barnet that grows everytime I see it she was the perfect host and the photographic art on display was actually very very impressive! I was drawn constantly to the plasma screen picture displays which featured some great artistic photography. As expected the photography and the models were eccentric and intriguing  with hints of eroticism and wonder! A well thought out selection of art and an really good exhibition - well done Jodie! Good for you! :)

ANOTHER HIGHLIGHT THAT WILL GET ITS OWN BLOG WAS PERFORMING AT FLAVOUR LIVE!!! MEMORABLE NIGHT! CHECK BACK SOON FOR THAT UPDATE!

Anywho! It's 3:30am and I have a promotions day to run tomorrow for my company Celebrity Creations Management - so I better go to BED!
Night Princes and Princesses!
Crystal xxx

Comments