What will 2014 bring for Crystal King UK


Hey guys! Here is a look at 2014 so far!! 

It has been a great year and there is still more to go so let's get it in and live this life!! Thank you to everyone who has supported me on my journey thus far! It has been incredible and I grow more and more each day and with each new venture 


I made my Cameo Apperance as an actress in Iyanya's video for "Le Kwa Ukwu"
Photograph by: Slick Photography

See the video here:


I modelled for Dime Pink Lingerie Catalogue and got the front cover too :D

So what will happen in 2014?? Well my main focus is MUSIC but at the same time I will remain a model and a business woman and see what I can achieve with my little ole self"!!

There are no limits to what we can achieve in this life - if we believe, go for it and stay positive about our goals and what we believe we are here to do we will find the strength to make it happen - no matter how long it seems to take, things always happen for us all at their perfect time! I truely believe that!

May God and the Universe bless you all with everything that you desire in 2014 and beyond!

Crystal King UK xx


Comments