Crystal King wears... Gerda Truubon!




Hey Guys and Dolls!

If you follow any of my many social networks (yes you need to follow them all please - links below :) -  you will see that I can often be spotted wearing a design by the amazing designer, Gerda Truubon!

Why? What is it that I love so much about Gerda Truubon dresses??? Why do I choose her designs for special occasions and appearances, over others that I am offered? The answer is simple, ALL Gerda Truubon dresses exude exactly the amount of class and sophistication that I  desire, while also being as sexy as hell at the same time! Yes, two birds - one stone!

Whenever you are wearing a Gerda Truubon dress you can be sure to have the best of both worlds; you are never revealing too much and nevertheless you are most certainly always turning heads - guaranteed!

I wore my latest Gerda Truubon dress this week past at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL) and received nothing but praise, with many asking "who designed your dress"?! Just confirming that you will ALWAYS feel good in a Gerda Truubon.

Here was me in a Gerda Truubon dress for the 'You Should Be With Me' international artists music video shot out in Miami with 21 Allstars:

Most recently wearing a beautiful and elegant white and gold stand out backless piece by Gerda Truubon to make a memorable appearance at Africa Fashion Week

I also recently wore a GORGEOUS piece from the same Gerda Truubon Collection for my appearance in a music video for a new Afro Beats artist, down at Stapleford Airfield in Essex! 
This amazing dress assisted me in looking fabulous while flying in a helicopter over London and being whisked away in a white Rolls Royce Phantom. The PERFECT dress for the occasion wouldn't you agree!



SO THERE YOU HAVE IT 

Want YOUR OWN dress by Gerda Truubon Dress?

This collection is made to order NOW!

Contact: info@gerdatruubon.com 

Want Crystal King to endorse your product or brand?
Contact Celebrity Creations Management:
info@CelebrityCreationsManagement.com
cc: CrystalTheKing@live.co.uk 

Comments