BEHIND THE SCENES - "BYE BYE" MUSIC VIDEO


CRYSTAL CELEBRITY & J-DARKS
feat Mr Midas & Huskey
"BYE BYE" VIDEO- BEHIND THE SCENES!



YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST!!!

DOLLY-TASTIC FABULOUS-NESS!!!!





Sorry its late! But here are the fabulous behind the scenes pictures from the "Bye Bye" video shoot!!!! Damn it was one sexy, very very PINK day!

Storyline of the video:

The UK's top Caramel Doll "Crystal Celebrity" (me) is in town and she's telling her gorgeous Caramel Ken, (New Model - Zack Soa - Booking him at: www.CelebrityPartiesPR.com)




Crystal Celebrity tells her new Ken that she doesn't need his ass anymore!!!!! So in the video we see one sexy, box-wrapped, chocolate barbie minx saying "Bye Bye" to her current love in their fabulous doll Kingdom!!! And we see her replacing him with new caramel Ken who is the sexy, intelligent geeky type that we all (secretly) like. Oh the things that she gets up to in her pink box with her new Ken we can only wonder...!



But of course we had to throw in the male p.o.v's on this track so we have the two chocolate Ken's "Huskey" and "Mr Midas" - telling CC what they think! Huskey takes the approach of dropping some sweet by lines like:"I want you back I cant deny, I can mend a broken heart if you let me try.... but if not then I guess it's...Bye Bye..." and Mr Midas take a slightly different approach being more on the side of saying well you keep on saying Bye "So I move to the left, to the left and talk to your friend cos she's more my type"!






Comments