MY WINNING OF "MOST CREATIVE FEMALE" AT THE LONDON YOUNG WOMEN'S AWARDS




Hi Everyone!
Back to blogging yey! (I,ve found an ounce of time in my day to do it today)!
I hope you are all well! I'm still buzzing from last Saturday and my win of the award for "Most Creative Female" at the London Young Women's Awards!
It  was a great evening and full of inspirational females with a story to tell and great futures to look forward to! Thanks for everyone who came to show their support.
So I won!! "MOST CREATIVE FEMALE 2010" And I had to make a speech!!!.... Arrrgghhh!!! I was told in advance alongside all the other nominees "prepare a speech just in case you win"....Errr....of course I had NO speech prepared lol! I was like... uhhhh...hi.... thanks....umm.... then somehow I said everything that I WOULD have said if I had written one! It all came straight from the heart and I got through it by being ME, miss chatter box hahaha!  ;o)

In my speech I dedicated my award to my yummy mummy, love you lots mum I meant every word! You are my inspiration and the reason why I want to inspire! You have always been there for me at the majority of my shows, appearances, interviews EVERYTHING! If you can make it you are always there and you are definitely the best mum I could ever have wished for, what a blessing! I lovvve youu ;o)
See you all soon! Don't forget my single "Bye Bye" is out now! You can get it on i-tunes clicking HERE
Each download can make a huge difference as Im still very much an artist trying my best to get up there! I do this all independently and appreciate all of your continuous support. Much love and blessing to you all.
CC xxx

Crystal Celebrity
"MOST CREATIVE FEMALE 2010"
The London Young Women's Awards




Comments