CRYSTAL CELEBRITY SUPPORTS DRU HILL AT THE INDIGO2 (O2 ARENA)

Hey guys and; Dolls!

As you may know I recently supported DRU HILL and BLACKSTREET at the IndigO2, London, and what a show!!! The whole night was a truely amazing experience! It really felt great to be a part of it and to have such a great platform on which to perform!


Now for many, being a support act for any established act in the industry can be a daunting thought! What if their fans don't take to me", but HONESTLY I felt so at home on that stage, I had no inhibitions whatsoever and I could barely WAIT to start my set! 
Performing to such a high energy crowd was a rewarding challenge and an exhilarating experience.
I LOVED IT and was totally in my element, exactly where I wanted to be! And to be supporting two groups that I can only describe as LEGENDS on the RnB Group scene was an absolute honour! The response I got from the crowd - AMAZING I could'nt have asked for a more responsive crowd! They made some serious noise!


The guys from Dru Hill & Blackstreet were incredible, their vocals were second to none and their stage presence still very there! They have some DIE HARD fans out there and everyone seemed to become whatever age they were when Dru Hill first came out, again! Sisqo was such a lil' cutie with his rucksack on his back dancing and singing and looking like he always did, age has done him no harm, you can see he LOVES the stage and it was truely made for him! Not to mention the new member of Dru Hill, he was 100% damn fine lol!!! And his voice....vocal ecstasy! Well done to them all it was great to be there and to be a part of it. What a blessing.

My team recorded a behind the scenes video too!
We had all sorts going on! I will put that up, which also includes the live onstage footage, in the next few weeks! So please follow this blog and look out for the updates! And subscribe to my youtube account for more videos and interviews:

If you were there in the audience, thank you for your amazing support and reaction to my set! 

The crowd reaction was something that will stay with me! So great to be appreciated in that way! 

And BIG LOVE to the ladies screaming out "I DON'T NEED YOUR ASS BYE BYE"!!!! That ones become a real ladies anthem! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG1CFFXMbho - We've just hit 11,000 views on that on youtube! Thanks guys, I remember when my vids struggled to get 100 - things are moving nicely and I see every blessing with eyes and heart wide open ;o)

I can't even write this blog without saying the BIGGEST of thank you's to the following people who supported me and made the whole experience as complete as it was!


My onstage crew! J-Darks who was on the decks for the complete set (producer of my single "BYE BYE"), Mr Midas and Huskey who tore up the place on the finale track of my set "Bye Bye" you guys we're great! My sexy sexy talented dancers who always bring great energy Official Orange and my new addition, the beautiful Adesuwa - thank you girls you absolutely rocked onstage and you both looked mad sexy while you did so! 


My beautiful mum-ager Mavis, my queen, my rock, my heart and soul, I love youuuuuuu, you keep me going always, thank you for being my mummy ;o)
And of course my best friend Esma who always shows me real support whenever I need it, a true friend indeed, thanks Es...LOVE YOUUUU (no homo....well... maybe a little lol)!

My FABULOUS Make-Up artist Renee Harris, the lady with the flawless touch! I mean she is an absolute diamond, working with a Crystal, we get on like a house on fire - She is so talented, contact me if you need her!!!! I'll be posting her new blog for you guys to look at soon.


And OF COURSE T-Man (Tha Hustler), my one and only camera guy who captures all the backstage gossip and madness (with the mad shots I always beg him to delete (its a femae thing lol, never happy haha, he never see's what I mean - us females, we see things that are just not there lol) and capturing me and the dancers going on about guys, without knowing he's recording, and sniggering in the chair behind us)...we see ya! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Thanks T! And last but not least thank you to my boy Johnny at JK Entertainment for always showing his belief and allowing me to have this platform! Cheers mate!

I feel my team is almost complete and what a team we are, thank you all so much for helping me on my journey to making a dream a reality (it's emotional) ;o)

See you all soon
Much love and appreciation!
Crystal Celebrity xxx

=====================================================================

FOR ALL OF HER SHOWS & APPREARANCES CRYSTAL CELEBRITY'S  HAIR IS EXCLUSIVELY BY VANITY LOCKS!!! www.VanityLocksRealHair.com 
GET 5% OFF TODAY WITH VANITY LOCKS & CRYSTAL CELEBRITY JUST QUOTE THE "CRYSTAL DEAL" WHEN YOU PURCHASE!

=========================================================================

AND DON'T FORGET THAT MY SINGLE "BYE BYE" IS AVAILABLE NOW ON I-TUNES & HMV ONLINE FOR DOWNLOAD!!
PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY DOWNLOADING IT VIA THE I-TUNES LINK: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/bye-bye-crystal-celebrity/id338833871?i=338833923&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE I-TUNES YOU CAN ALTERNATIVELY TEXT FROM YOUR MOBILE TO GET THE MP3!
JUST TEXT: "Track BYEBYE" to 80818

Comments