SAY "BYE BYE" TO THOSE WHO DO NOT TREAT YOU WELL IN 2011!

Hi Guys & Dolls!


Let go of anyone who isn't good for your energy and your life! Dont cry for anyone who wouldn't cry for you! 
If they are bad for you say "BYE BYE" - life goes on!!!


Send me your email addresses and you will get a free copy of my single "BYE BYE" emailed to you!!!
Yes FREE (still available on i-tunes to buy but this free offer is for ONE week only, take advantage)!

Email me at: crystal.celebrity@gmail.com saying "I WANT TO SAY BYE BYE TOO"!!! and YOU will get the single in your inbox!



For all those who missed my interview with Groov'Earth Records, here it is again!!!



MAKE SURE YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE & CIRCUMSTANCES THIS YEAR!!! AND FOREVER! STAY BLESSED AND BEAUTIFUL!

Crystal Celebrity xxxx

Comments