CRYSTAL CELEBRITY MAKES A CAMEO APPEARANCE IN CEROSE & MR MIDAS' "WE RUN TINGS" MUSIC VIDEO

Hey Guys and; Dolls,

As I mentioned in a previous blog post a couple of months ago, I made an appearance in the recent music video that Mr Midas and Cerose shot for their current track "We Run Tings".
Now as you may know, Mr Midas was one of the two MC's to grace my debut single "Bye Bye" and he did a great job! So I was more than happy to return the favour here with this cameo!


I got into character and played the part with my classic Crystal Celebrity crown on my head.... showing them that indeed we do reign and indeed "We Run Tings". My girl Bianca Maria also came down and all in all it was a good shoot that I enjoyed being part of! My favourite shots are the close up lighter shots lol, we had fun at the shoot, good vybes, good people and a lot of talent in the room. Big love to everyone who was part of it.

Well I hope you guys enjoy it, here is the completed video for your viewing and listening pleasure. Click the button on the bottom right of the video to see it in HD as thats where its looks at its best! Personally I think its a SMASHER, London needs this, a Big UK Dancehall smasher if it gets the right treatment! Well done guys!





xx Crystal Celebrity xx


Comments