CRYSTAL KING'S NEW SINGLE OUT NOW! SEE THE MUSIC VIDEO HERE!

HEY GUYS AND DOLLS!

Some of you who know me more recently know me as a model and business woman - but those who have known me longer know my real title is SINGER!!! And I am back onto the creative and music projects full time again so I've got a lot of music coming your way!!
I flew out to Miami to shoot the video for my latest single "You Should Be With Me" - this is a Duet with New York singer Jay Lyriq! Check out my vocals on the intro and on the second verse!! Make sure you leave some comments! 


21 ALLSTARS Featuring CRYSTAL KING, JAY LYRIQ AND DON DINERO!!
"YOU SHOULD BE WITH ME"! 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGAAFO6cFb4


You Should Be With Me -OUT NOW!!!
Buy this single Today on I-Tunes here:

Contact:
For Bookings, Appearances, Endorsements, Interviews and more by Crystal King UK  - Contact: Celebrity Creations Management today:
EMAIL: CelebrityPartiesPR@hotmail.co.uk 
WEBSITE: www.celebritycreationsmanagement.com





Comments